Tuesday 2 July 2013

Love Yourself





" We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved" - C. JoyBell C.

I happened to stumble across this quote yesterday and somehow it reminded me of how often we take our family and self's for granted. In the past few days my soul has been discouraged by so many happenings which made me forget how lucky I am to have family and friends who care, that one doesnt need to beg for love for there is love all around us. Most importantly learning once again to love myself unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment